Battery Percentage gone. Setting enabled in Spare Parts

Royal2000H

Reaction score
The other day I updated from 5.0.6 to 5.0.7. The battery status was still there.

Today I updated to 5.0.7.1 and the battery percentage is gone. It is enabled in spare parts and I did restart a few times.

Any ideas?

LrdElderon

Reaction score
ummm You're going to facepalm yourself, but you know how they have it in spare parts? and you know how 507 and .1 has the new ui color change features? yeah... your color for the battery % is either clear or the same color as the battery probably.

go to the bottom of spare parts and change the color of the battery percentage until you see it. (you need to reboot for it to take effect)

OP
Royal2000H

Royal2000H

Reaction score
ummm You're going to facepalm yourself, but you know how they have it in spare parts? and you know how 507 and .1 has the new ui color change features? yeah... your color for the battery % is either clear or the same color as the battery probably.

go to the bottom of spare parts and change the color of the battery percentage until you see it. (you need to reboot for it to take effect)
It was set to white.

But I actually am face palming myself.
My battery was fully charged. I forgot it doesn't show percentage for a full battery... haha wow...

Taegost

Reaction score

It was set to white.

My battery was fully charged. I forgot it doesn't show percentage for a full battery... haha wow...

*ROFL*
I did the exact same thing :)

LrdElderon

Reaction score

It was set to white.

*ROFL*
I did the exact same thing :)

haha me too. ahh well live and learn eh? glad it all worked out. it's pretty nice having the option to change colors but now I find I don't know what to use. I'm a guy with no color coordination skills. hopefully theme makers perhaps post links to what hex color code they use and if we wish to change then we have that option.

OP
Royal2000H

Royal2000H

Reaction score
Call me old fashioned, but ever since I started running Cyanogen (5.0.5.7), I've done stock look. Smokey was cool on DroidMod but I'm feeling the simplicity and ease.
Too many incompatibilities when you run a theme.

LrdElderon

Reaction score
Call me old fashioned, but ever since I started running Cyanogen (5.0.5.7), I've done stock look. Smokey was cool on DroidMod but I'm feeling the simplicity and ease.
Too many incompatibilities when you run a theme.

little off topic, but it does point to the benefits of android and open source. The options are up to you =)

I don't think themes are much of an issue for the most part, at least from the more well known theme makers. I think the issue that come up are usually from people trying to theme their new rom install with theme for a version several revisions back and then they don't know why they have issues.