1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery life with music player

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by paintballer9876, Mar 1, 2011.

1. paintballer9876

paintballer9876 New Member

Does anybody else have this issue with the stock fascinate where the music player drains battery life? When i go to school im listening to music through my phone and in the span of about 45 minutes to an hour it drains the battery to about 78%. After my first couple of classes without touching the phone and having no music or anything playing (3-4 hours) it shows ~75%. I never had this issue with my droid 1 and its not the battery since i have two of them and they both act the same.

edit: over the weekend i rooted my phone with super clean 2.4 and just ran through about an hour of music with about 5 min of internet and burned through 5% of my battery life.
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
Search tags for this page

battery saving music player android

does music player on s3 drain battery
does playing music kill smartphone battery
does playing music on my galaxy s4 active drain the battery?
how long does battery last on driod playing music
how long will battery last on droid phone listening to music
will listening to music kill my android battery