1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

battery drain in 1 hour!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by blunted, Apr 7, 2010.

1. blunted

blunted New Member

i woke up this morning and took my phone off of the charger and by the time i arrived at work it was telling me there was only 15% left! Anyone have the same issue?

Btw, yes i do have a milestone but the batteries are the same and there are much more of you here.
  2. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Did you check the charge when you first pulled it off the charger? I had this happen to me and it was because it wasn't plugged in correctly overnight so it never got a real charge.
  3. justbob

justbob New Member

4. blunted

blunted New Member

yea i checked to see if it was properly plugged in and it was. The battery was also showing full as well :(

now, when i got to work i put it back on a charger and it is already pretty much full charged!
  5. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

You might want to try pulling your battery and see if that fixes the problem
Search tags for this page

android battery drains in 3 hours

droid razr battery drain in one hour

droid x2 battery drains in 3 hours

motorola milestone battery drain