Batt life vs screen time

latexyankee

Reaction score
Yes another thread about batt life. What im trying to find is your screen usage vs uptime. Im not here say battery sucks blah blah.... Ive done 2 deep cycles,(7hr) and enabled smart actions. When idle the device barely uses anything. Ive read and seen posts of 12hr video streams. Im down to 30% after 2-2 1/2 hrs browsing. Batt usage shows display (set to auto) and dolphin as the hogs nothing else above 5%. Would you consider this average? If not im sure its user error, but not sure where to look. Only had device 48 hours, maybe a 12hr cycle? Whats your screen time?

bmb0y

Reaction score
Longest i've gone is 36 hours and change. But was only one time. I was using the phone medium to moderate use; checking emails, downloading apps, web browsing, listening to music, phone calls, text messages...

But normally I run 12-16 hours with maybe 10-15% left at the end. Some things i do is, i turn screen brightness down as the screen is usually the culprit of my battery consumption, and i do not use smart actions for anything location based. I used an app called llama, it's free and works. I use my phone throughout the day for work email and calls, so to me that's pretty decent.