Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
This is my rebuttal on most forums! Lol. But honestly, I just really hope they don't fight. Having said that, I think that Ben Affleck will be a very legitimate Batman.

View attachment 71272

And in regards to the My Little Pony fight, you should really watch the Death Battle!!

[video=youtube;8er83h9Bbn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83h9Bbn8[/video]

jspradling7

Reaction score
Bwahahahaha....

freddie-mercury-vs-darkseid-freddie-mercury-darkseid-epic-gr-demotivational-poster-1236128932.jpg

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just hope that the next (solo) Batman film they do they can continue to give us the Batman we have come to expect from the Nolan series. The dark and serious batman story. This is why I am so concerned with the direction of going with a "tired and weary" batman because after BvS and Justice League then what. I would rather had a younger Batman so that we can continue with the Batman story after Justice League. Batman has so many villains in his rouge gallery that still can be explored.

j1.jpg

KaChow

Reaction score
See what I don't get is what is the real point of having a Batman vs. Superman movie, is it really needed? I mean can't we just jump into the Justice League? I would think if they did perhaps a Duo-logy of the Justice League where they spent a great deal on building characters and stories, uniting the Good vs. Evil focusing on a multitude of characters rather than just basing everything off of 2 ring leaders, I mean come'on. I've seen enough Batman and Superman movies, I want to see some other DC characters for once, like the characters that you won't put in Prime time Hollywood.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
CCxTv42VAAAqOzX.jpg

The full Batman v Superman trailer just leaked online - Batman News

Last night there was a leak of the DC Batman v Superman trailer. Now no company like leaks but they have become hard to control with everyone having cell phone cameras.
I am going to preference by saying I am not a comic book person but like comic book movies because of the action and am a big batman fan. With that said Marvel continues to take DC to school on this. Disregard Marvel cleaning up the box office last year with a movie about a talking raccoon and a tree that can only say three words, and last week Netflix saw their servers pushed to the max with people binge watching Daredevil, which is already being slated as the best comic book tv show period and best series behind Game of Thrones. But when the Avengers Age of Ultron trailer was leaked they got in front of it and released a high quality version from their site.
Here we are with DC holding the trailer to show in IMAX. Look, I can understand showing this before showing an IMAX movie but to make an event out of a trailer I feel is stretching it.
The trailer is a good teaser to get the fans excited about the movie but I don't feel the trailer is an IMAX event, at best a laptop event. This again concerns me that DC either do not have a plan or are not confident where as Marvel is just making this thing look easy.

Last edited:
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
With that said, the trailer I thought was tight. Dark serious tone that I personally prefer, but just hope DC wise up like Marvel and just get in front of it. It's out there, it's a good trailer, and people are excited about seeing the property, best thing is to give them a high quality preview and build on the momentum (ie like Marvel did with Avengers AOU).

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen

Well, it does look like they did as you suggested and rode the hype train with a HQ trailer. Maybe I'm just reaching, but it looks like they might be making Batman the "bad guy." I infer that because of Jeremy Iron's voiceover about good men going into the darkness. Of course, there were also "Super" soliders bowing to Superman. Hopefully, Superman isn't involved with the military/government a la Dark Knight. The trailer was very well done, but I'm a bit tired of all the gloom and doom. I still feel like DC is going to undermine Superman in favor of Batman, but I can still hope..