Back again!

malaka

Reaction score
THE OG DROID IS A BEAST!...after 3 years of abuse and me not caring about it since i upgraded...i leave it out at work (in a kitchen) I have stood up out of my car and dropped it ...had it fall and try and stop it with my foot and watch it go 20 yards lol...either way point is...i have had a droid 3 for 6 months and without any abuse it stopped working properly...while waiting for a refurb i reactivated my D1...short of the keyboard i really have no reason to go back to my droid 3 this is still the best phone out there.

nu2droid

Reaction score
Haha, I said the same thing. Beat the crap out of d1, and it is still the best phone I got. Had to get my d3 replaced and while waiting for the new, I brought the ol d1 out of retirement.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Truly was/is a great phone. There are still a number of them out there running strong and that is saying something considering how fast moving phone technology is these days.

vey

Reaction score
You guys are acting like it is ancient or something. I just bought one a few months ago for $50 off of CL. It replaced a six year-old Samsung WM5 based phone.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
In terms of technology it is ancient :biggrin:

vey

Reaction score
In terms of technology it is ancient :biggrin:

If you say so. Froyo isn't that bad. In fact it is pretty good. I wish that audio/video was better.

I know my phone is faster than my neighbor's ICS phone and I have more apps loaded than he does.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Don't get me wrong, the D1 is a great phone. I just meant in the literal sense it is "ancient" with the speed that tech moves at. That's all.