1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

black lit screen

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by alyssarae91r, Jul 30, 2010.

1. alyssarae91r

alyssarae91r New Member

ive had my Motorola droid for a while and have had no problems, it is in a rubberized case, today it slid off of a stool, like a foot onto the ground, no physical signs of damage it wasn't that bad of a fall i would think, however, the screen is completely black, the back light is on and the key board is lit up, when i plug it into a charger the charger light comes on, i can only shut it off by taking the battery out, when i turn it back on it doesn't even go to the M screen it just stays black, i tried the hard reset, still nothing??
  2. Explosivpotato

Explosivpotato New Member

Sounds like you better call verizon and get a warranty replacement.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk
  3. alyssarae91r

alyssarae91r New Member

yay! i fixed it! i did the hard resent only i pressed X Power while it was still on and it went to the warning sign and i followed the rest of the steps, weird... but im not complaining!!
Search tags for this page

droid bionic black screen keys lit up

droid black lit screen

droid razr screen is black but keys are light