Automatic Task killer, NOT Advanced Task Killer

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by hamitup, Jun 24, 2010.

1. terroh8er

terroh8er New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I used to use task killers, but all too often I found that they would interrupt some of my apps that i wanted running and causing FCs on various other things, even after adding them to my exclude list. So I don't know. I do think that it made my phone run a bit smoother, but it wasn't worth the instability

2. orangepeel

orangepeel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Now hook,lets not get like CB and start talking down our noses to everyone. Most people us an app killer to save the battery. I went asleep last night with Tweetcaster on and this morning my battery was dead,BUT I usually "kill" 3-4 apps that drain my battery overnight (not plugged in)with an app killer....yep that's all it's good for...I don't use it for more memory,only 3-4 apps that are hard on my battery...which I know I could just uninstall the apps but I'm partial to them.

This is how it's worked for ME.

#14 orangepeel, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  3. BachinPhx

BachinPhx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have just uninstalled Apollo Task Killer. I had gone to this after bailing on Advanced Task Killer. I am sure that I will have some withdrawal symptoms for a couple of days but after the whole effect wears off, I am sure I will be okay. I can tell you that immediately after I uninstalled, the screen switching looked zippier right away. Placebo effect? Maybe but thinking this could be the real deal. I'll report back on battery usage but suspect it will only get better.

4. geetarspaz

geetarspaz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i have had two motorola droid phones, one which i used the advanced task killer, and my new one which i dont. my new one performs much better. as long as you dont have 30 apps open at one time you will be fine. they task killers only create problems in the end, as the droid itself naturally kills apps on its own. for the time/battery you waste killing apps, it is better off leaving your phone off. this is just my own experience. i dont use any task killer apps, i think they are all a bunch of junk you dont need.

Search tags for this page
advanced task killer auto kill
auto killer versus task killer
auto killers versus task killers

automatic task killer

automatic task killer no ads android
how to use automatic task killer
is there auto kill on advanced task killer
stop auto task killer on driod
task killer android