auto reject application

dallanugig

Reaction score
Me again. I used to have htc touch diamond and had Photo Contacts Pro and it allowed me to set different profiles and reject certain numbers, which sends them directly to my voicemail without disturbing me and this was good bc then they thought that my phone was turned off. I could also set blocked numbers from people that block their numbers to reject, and reject numbers that were not in my phone book. I now have a droid eris and that application is not compatible with it, it only works for windows. I want something similar that will work with my phone. Does anyone know of anything?

In the stock contacts, you can set specific contacts to go directly to voicemail, but it won't give me the option to send unavailable or those who are NOT in my contacts list to Voicemail.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
CallFilter is one, it's free, and another is extreme call blocker, 5.00.

Just looking at those myself earlier. Both in the Market.

OP
dallanugig

dallanugig

Reaction score
Thanks! What is the difference between these two?

CallFilter is one, it's free, and another is extreme call blocker, 5.00.

Just looking at those myself earlier. Both in the Market.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You got me. I just asked for a little assistance in finding something to block calls. I found one, and someone else found the other.

My wife is the one who wants it. Right now the difference is.....$5.00:rofl3:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Read up on them, do a search on the trusty Droid in the Market. And don't forget you can try the paid app for 24 hours and get a full refund if you don't like it.

OP
dallanugig

dallanugig

Reaction score
Well I don't mind paying for apps. I find that they usually work better and the support is better, no advertisments and no or less bugs. And they aren't much money, maybe the cost of lunch. Of course free is nice. I got the handcent sms application and that was free, everyone raves about it, but I don't understand why it's so much better except for the notification that it gives you.

OP
dallanugig

dallanugig

Reaction score
Eek, I realized I may have sounded a bit snobby with the "well I don't mind paying for apps" and I didn't mean to. Free is usually nice, but I have found that usually the saying "you get what you pay for" is true with apps. I have been looking on the app thread on here, there are some that I think I will try. Perhaps it is usually true, but usually doesn't mean always.