1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

auto correct...?

Discussion in 'Droid Stock Help' started by neo853, Feb 6, 2011.

1. neo853

neo853 New Member

I have seen a few threads about auto-correct, but I haven't seen any real solutions, or at least not ones that have worked for me...

I had a Blackberry, then a Palm Pre, now the Droid, and I want the Droid to fix simple typing things that make me look like an idiot (sorry, but I am lazy...lol) So, I need it to fix ur to you're, u to you, and to let me go further and make a few of my own and such...

I have heard of, from these forums, and looking into Better keyboard and Uber keyboard. Better keyboard doesn't say it does what I need it to, but Uber does seem to do what I want, but I'm also broke...so a free app would suit me more than Uber...

Any ideas?
Search tags for this page
autocorrect
fix autocorrect in droid

how to fix autocorrect on android