Audio dock?

KennyBerndt

Reaction score
I'm looking for a docking station that also has a decent audio setup. Something like the Ipods have? I haven't seen anything yet.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a docking station that also has a decent audio setup. Something like the Ipods have? I haven't seen anything yet.
That's because the Droid doesn't have a docking connector. A bluetooth docking station is probably your best bet. Otherwise, anything that has a line in will work (though you'd need to connect via the headset jack).

E

EvilWays

I doubt this is what you're looking for, but this is what i use for audio Amazon.com: Insignia NS-BT400 - 2.1-channel wireless speaker system - 18 Watt: Electronics
I've been very impressed with it and the bluetooth works flawlessly (also comes with the 3.5 male to 3.5 male cable if you'd like to use that way) and the handle on top holds the droid up right sort of like a dock station :) but for the money i haven't found any better that sounds half as good as this does. Also it has play/pause and skip buttons on it that control the music player.

i have this same speaker. $24 at BB cant go wrong, crazy loud for the size, audio is good and even carries way more bass than something this small would lead you to believe possible...