Attractive Music Players out there?

erasmussen14

Reaction score
When I had my Omnia, I installed a coverflow imitation music app, S2U2 I think it was called. I've seen and like the music app the HTC HD2 is running, and its using Sense UI, also used for Android.

Thus far I have seen no music player application on the market. Am I not searching well enough?

Feel like thats all I'm missing from my phone to complete it. Kinda makes me miss my Omnia, spb mobile shell was awesome, had every app I needed, if only the phone didn't drop text messages all the time...

A.C.Sanchez

Reaction score
When I had my Omnia, I installed a coverflow imitation music app, S2U2 I think it was called. I've seen and like the music app the HTC HD2 is running, and its using Sense UI, also used for Android.

Thus far I have seen no music player application on the market. Am I not searching well enough?

Feel like thats all I'm missing from my phone to complete it. Kinda makes me miss my Omnia, spb mobile shell was awesome, had every app I needed, if only the phone didn't drop text messages all the time...

You can try NemoPlayer (non-market app). It's "nice" looking, and has pics, music, and video all in one place. I personally didn't like it because of the way it arranged my music library, but it's worth a shot for you.

Google will find it for you, or it's over on alldroid.org.