1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Attractive Music Players out there?

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by erasmussen14, Dec 22, 2009.

1. erasmussen14

erasmussen14 New Member

When I had my Omnia, I installed a coverflow imitation music app, S2U2 I think it was called. I've seen and like the music app the HTC HD2 is running, and its using Sense UI, also used for Android.

Thus far I have seen no music player application on the market. Am I not searching well enough?

Feel like thats all I'm missing from my phone to complete it. Kinda makes me miss my Omnia, spb mobile shell was awesome, had every app I needed, if only the phone didn't drop text messages all the time...
  2. A.C.Sanchez

A.C.Sanchez New Member

You can try NemoPlayer (non-market app). It's "nice" looking, and has pics, music, and video all in one place. I personally didn't like it because of the way it arranged my music library, but it's worth a shot for you.

Google will find it for you, or it's over on alldroid.org.