attn. homerun 3d players

marcogiudice

Reaction score
i need all homerun 3d players to answer this question for me. does anyone get distorted graphics every once and awhile like the scoreboard looking fuzzy or the ball looking like a blurry block instead of ball?
im getting this this every once and a while and im doing some test to see what causes it.. but it'll take me forever to try every set up so i need to know if it happens to you and what set up you are using? for example.. stock or custom rom overclocked ect....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i need all homerun 3d players to answer this question for me. does anyone get distorted graphics every once and awhile like the scoreboard looking fuzzy or the ball looking like a blurry block instead of ball?
im getting this this every once and a while and im doing some test to see what causes it.. but it'll take me forever to try every set up so i need to know if it happens to you and what set up you are using? for example.. stock or custom rom overclocked ect....

Yeah, I see the fuzzy ball that looks like a block. Also I'm getting Force Closes since installing the update.

It's been a while since they updated, you'd of thought they would get it right.

OP
marcogiudice

marcogiudice

Reaction score

Yeah, I see the fuzzy ball that looks like a block. Also I'm getting Force Closes since installing the update.

so hookbill your saying its the game and not the rom or the overclocking thats causing this to happen and not my droid being messed up!?

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

so hookbill your saying its the game and not the rom or the overclocking thats causing this to happen

Yep, there's a problem with the latest update. I'm running stock and I know about the fuzzy square that comes at you and like I said I'm having FC issues.

OP
marcogiudice

marcogiudice

Reaction score

so hookbill your saying its the game and not the rom or the overclocking thats causing this to happen

Yep, there's a problem with the latest update. I'm running stock and I know about the fuzzy square that comes at you and like I said I'm having FC issues.
ok thanks alot for your help, one last thing im running v1.2.1 still. and how often do you get it?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

ok thanks alot for your help, one last thing im running v1.2.1 still. and how often do you get it?

I'm not sure I understand your question. I'm running Version 8 of the game and I'm running stock 2.1 as my OS. The update I received came yesterday. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen that ball get square and fuzzy, but it doesn't stop me from hitting the crap out of it. :)

les017

Reaction score
I also get this since the update. Glad I read this cuz the update coincided with me flashing BBV1.1 and ki was just about to go back and test with my old SG601.

OP
marcogiudice

marcogiudice

Reaction score
I also get this since the update. Glad I read this cuz the update coincided with me flashing BBV1.1 and ki was just about to go back and test with my old SG601.
thnaks for your reply.. but now im trying to determine its not the update cuz im running the older version 1.2.1 and am see it .. so you guys didnt see in the older version only the update? btw im running new era 1.25 on a p3 kernel 1.2lv if anyone is trying to get an idea also on the situation

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thnaks for your reply.. but now im trying to determine its not the update cuz im running the older version 1.2.1 and am see it .. so you guys didnt see in the older version only the update?

Correct. Happened right after the update.

I don't see how you could be on version 1.2.1 when I'm on version 8. You mean there were no updates between 1.2.1 and the current version?

OP
marcogiudice

marcogiudice

Reaction score
thnaks for your reply.. but now im trying to determine its not the update cuz im running the older version 1.2.1 and am see it .. so you guys didnt see in the older version only the update?

Correct. Happened right after the update.

I don't see how you could be on version 1.2.1 when I'm on version 8. You mean there were no updates between 1.2.1 and the current version?
no there was i just install it as and .apk instead of thru market cuz of all the flashing i do its easier for me that way to get back all my apps since im a flash whore! lol ;)

Zac7

Reaction score
Withe the new update i lost all the equipment and jerseys i bought with the gold balls and my records are gone. this makes me not want to play anymore

chomorro

Reaction score
I downloaded the update yesterday but if its bad im going to restore to 1.2.6 the newest update is 1.2.7 is this the one with problems?