ATT My Rewards

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
att-store.jpg

As an AT&T customer I am a cheerleader for T-Mobile. After AT&T lost customers to T-Mobile as a result of their "UN-carrier" plan, AT&T have been trying to match some of what T-Mobile offers in order to keep their customers content.

One such addition I just noticed today was My Rewards, which is AT&T's way of giving away movie tickets and other customer appreciation gifts to mimic that of T-Mobile's. Now I am aware this is not new as in this month new. But just wanted to reiterate something from AT&T.

Source: {{ogTitle}}

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
My boss was telling me about this in August, sounds pretty cool. He has taken his wife to a movie for free twice now, I believe.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I refuse to use mine on Verizon. I urge everyone to read the TOS & Privacy links that are associated with this "rewards plan". It's extremely lengthy and very confusing at times, but trust me when I tell you, you do not want to sign up for these. (Verizon's at least) It's scary how much you give up to third parties AND Verizon (privacy wise) when signing up for these.

S5 tap'n

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I refuse to use mine on Verizon. I urge everyone to read the TOS & Privacy links that are associated with this "rewards plan". It's extremely lengthy and very confusing at times, but trust me when I tell you, you do not want to sign up for these. (Verizon's at least) It's scary how much you give up to third parties AND Verizon (privacy wise) when signing up for these.

S5 tap'n
I can't speak for AT&T, never been with them; but bingo, +1, agree completely as far as Verizon goes. When I first read their TOS I was shocked. No thanks. I hope AT&T's rewards program is not collecting as much user data and selling it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6