Atk

Louie77

Reaction score
I'm new to the site, and I'm thankful for any reply's

I read so many people saying to use a ATK, and others not to use ATK.

What is better for my Droid X2????

Reaction score
Task Killers are worthless now. Froyo and higher versions of manage memory differently and many tasks you kill simply respawn. To manage memory better you need to adjust how android decides when it is proper to kill a program. For that you need something like the V6 Supercharger Script that can set you droid up with better memory handling on boot up.

smalltank

Reaction score
I believe ATK works well..on my LG Revo at least..speeds up my browser as well...even after clearing ALL data/cache in settings

Elite49

Reaction score
I've just been using the Supercharge script with no TK. I did when I first got the phone (well the one that came with it) and I when I froze the bloat I froze that too. I don't know If I should of since it's a stock one but my phone works great for that matter....but the battery and the heat is driving me insane.

I swear I get ripped off on every phone I buy and this is coming from a guy who JUST got rid of the EnV Touch.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Read the article in my signature about task killers. It explains everything. Don't use them.

Sent from my fascinate

Haiasi

Reaction score
Read the article in my signature about task killers. It explains everything. Don't use them.

Sent from my fascinate

Ditto. Using a task killer is like giving medicine to a perfectly healthy person. It only leads to unnecessary complications and more stress on the phone than before using it. Like they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

ben96

Reaction score
It may be good if you have an older phone but Droid x2s are froyo and manage memory very well on your phone.Besides task killers ruin the experience for me at least cause you get addicted to killing every single app you open.I learned this wen I 1st got worthless ios 4 on my iPod

Sent from my DROID2 Running Liberty Rom

Last edited: