Everything is gone? Help me plz :)

mc1

Reaction score
So nearly everything on the home screens, even the arrow, went missing. Nothing was there, just the wallpaper galaxy, and the ATK running. The apps are still there when I look into the ATK, but everything else is missing. Even the side screens, all empty save for maps. Even the bottom buttons where the arrow was, gone. I never applied any settings for ATK, didn't even know it was running, and not 100% sure that is the issue, but looking like it.

I tried to kill ATK but couldn't at first. Unisstalled it but my whole interface is messed up now.

Is there a way to restore? If not, how do I do a factory reset?

hacku

Reaction score
Sounds like ATK did something. (Btw, you don't need task killers)

Try a battery pull and see if that helps. If not then click on Menu>Settings>Privacy>Factory Data Reset

OP
M

mc1

Reaction score
Ok, I tried to get the battery out and apparently that little plastic flap was there to help remove the battery. I pulled it out. Though it was supposed to be taken off. Sigh...was an idiot move. Now I can't remove the battery.

Help???

baniels

Reaction score
You aren't the only one to remove that tab. I have read of several others doing that.

Just find something to gently pry it out. I'm sure you can find something in your vicinity.

Ok, I tried to get the battery out and apparently that little plastic flap was there to help remove the battery. I pulled it out. Though it was supposed to be taken off. Sigh...was an idiot move. Now I can't remove the battery.

Help???