Armband for running

meems

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for good armband for the Fascinate so I can wear it while running or working out at the gym?

thanks!

Savagehearts

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find one. Right now I'm shoving mine in one for iphone. Sucks cuz it sometimes randomly squeezes the side volume button.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

leland

Reaction score
I just bought this today, I will let you know how well it works out.

Cool, have the same exact question for gym use. Thinking of keeping my fascinate w/o service as something like an Android Touch.

Or I'll get fed up and just buy a Sansa Clip w/ Rockbox.

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I just bought this today, I will let you know how well it works out.

Cool, have the same exact question for gym use. Thinking of keeping my fascinate w/o service as something like an Android Touch.

Or I'll get fed up and just buy a Sansa Clip w/ Rockbox.

Well...it's not exactly what I expected. This fits most phones that don't have a screen size 4". It looks like this device is made for an iPhone. I'm cramming my phone in the arm band and it's ok but not made for the Fascinate. The earphone jack is on the opposite side so I had to make a new hole. I believe we can find something better than this arm band.

Sorry Fascinate Fans!

xiphonefan

Reaction score
Just got my new Armpocket, the Xtreme i-30. Works great -comfortable, doesn't slide on the arm, and is water resistant. Used their Sport i-20 version previously when I had my iPhone. I'm surprised about how well made these are, they are good quality armbands, so far I had the Sport for about a year, and it's still working (just not big enough for my Droid X)
www.armpocket.com

Jrp003

Reaction score
I'm not a big arm band person. So I use a Spibelt. Tiny stretchable pouch that straps around your waist. Works great and you can barely see or feel it. Don't think fanny pasch, it's nothing like that! Check it out.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Jake Benson

Reaction score
I bought an Belkin armband to carry my S3 while running so I can listen to music and run mileage tracker, etc. Today, my phone stopped charging. When we took the back off at the Verizon store, it was soaked inside. Obviously, the damn armband which was supposed to be sweat resistant, wasn't. I ended up having to get a new phone which meant all my settings, apps, etc. had to be reset. Plus, I don't think this one runs as smooth. Anyway, anyone know of an armband that is SWEATPROOF? Would greatly appreciate being steered toward one.

TeeX

Reaction score
I bought an Elkin armband to carry my S3 while running so I can listen to music and run mileage tracker, etc. Today, my phone stopped charging. When we took the back off at the Verizon store, it was soaked inside. Obviously, the damn armband which was supposed to be sweat resistant, wasn't. I ended up having to get a new phone which meant all my settings, apps, etc. had to be reset. Plus, I don't think this one runs as smooth. Anyway, anyone know of an armband that is SWEATPROOF? Would greatly appreciate being steered toward one.

this might be what you want.

I originally bought this for my GNex, but the SGS3 fits perfect in it. I wear it on runs all the time. It's rock solid, doesn't budge, and the S3 is light enough that it doesn't feel like a brick on your arm. It's neoprene on the back, clear plastic on the front, so sweatproof.

It's so good, I bought one for my buddy, and he uses his all the time at the gym.

Really top notch, I'd highly recommend.

here's a photo of my Galaxy S3 in the Arkon armband:

picsay-1343170146.jpg