Droid X Armband???

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by jrUTlaw, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Natey2

Natey2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +5
    No offense intended, but is the cellphone armband the pocket protector of the 2010s? :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

2. SingingSabre

SingingSabre Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    :laugh:

It keeps my hands free to carry leashes and dog crap while I take them for a run. I don't wear it to be cool or attractive, I wear it for functionality.

3. wuxgieb

wuxgieb New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Tune Belt AB84 works pretty well

Tune Belt just came out with a new armband that's a little bit bigger (AB84). I've got a hard case on my Droid X, and it fits well in this armband. I sweat a lot, and sweat tends to creep in around the edges of the armband, so I wrap my phone in a plastic sandwich baggie, and it still fits nicely in the AB84. I guess it's personal opinion, but for me the plastic cover of the armband doesn't affect visibility that much.

4. SingingSabre

SingingSabre Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome tip, thank you!

5. mouten57

mouten57 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    SpiBelt!!!

Hey guys i created an account to spread the word about the spibelt. i was looking for something to carry my brick of a phone (droid x) while i exercised and somehow stumbled across the spibelt. took it for a run today while using cardiotrainer and it was freakin awesome. there was no movement and volume buttons were still easily accessible.

anyone looking to go on runs/bike rides/hikes/jumproping/ anything! with a big smart phone should try the spibelt.

ps. if you sweat alot like me, they have a water resistant model which i got. after running today in hot weather i took my phone out and there was no moisture at all.

i kno this may sound like a fake infomercial line but seriously the spibelt is pretty awesome...just tryin to help!!!!

update* i just realized i didnt even tell you what the spibelt is. its an elastic belt that you wear with a pouch that stretches to hold items while your running. created by a marathon runner i believe. like a fannypack but more badass.

6. Beka27

Beka27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Mouten... which model of spibelt did you get? I went on that site and there are lots of them on there... which one is waterproof and fits the DX?

7. mouten57

mouten57 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Beka,

I got the water resistant model. Its about 24 dollars I believe.

8. Beka27

Beka27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    COOL! After spending the last 20 minutes or so reading online reviews, I just ordered the water resistant one about 5 minutes ago! My husband has been on a health/exercise kick lately and is doing a lot of working out and walking/jogging. He uses his phone for music and CardioTrainer/GPS.

Just last week he was caught in a sudden downpour and had to try to shield his DX while running back to the car. He doesn't like armbands, so he's been putting his phone in the pocket of his workout shorts, but then the one side is weighed down. I think this will work so well for him!

He has also been doing some smaller races (2k-4k) so I think this would be great for his phone, ID, and car key!

:)

I can't wait to surprise him with it!

"Honey! I got you a fanny pack!"

LOL!!!!

(Thank you so much for the "infomercial"... When you know a good product, it's important to share!)

9. mouten57

mouten57 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha yes i think this will be perfect for him too. Im so happy that u found my post useful. I spent hours looking fors omething to hold my x and I finally found this thing. The coolest thing is when u put it on you forget that its there because its so comfortable.

10. Beka27

Beka27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    A head's up for anyone else... I did a coupon code search for the Spibelt... I found a code for 15% off (which came to $3.60 savings on the $24 belt). And the 7-day shipping was free, so I paid $20 and change for it!

11. xiphonefan

xiphonefan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    best armband for Droid X

Promised to get back to you when I received my Armpocket Xtreme i30.
    The Droid X fits perfectly, and it doesn't slide on the arm (they have 2 strap sizes). There is plenty of room inside it, and it does not look bulky at all.
    It's water/sweat resistant. I've used it a couple of times, and like their other models, they are so extremely comfortable, that you don't even feel it's on your arm.
    They made a big deal about it at the Seattle Rock 'n Roll marathon expo last week. The price was $34.95, which is not bad - the last armband I bought from them (for my iPhone), has lasted a year so far. Found a free shipping coupon code, EARTH11
    www.armpocket.com

12. rockybear

rockybear New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same as xiphonefan and like it. One complaint I have is the headset jack on my Droid X is on the top of the phone but the slot they have for it is at the bottom of the case. No big issue just close the double zippers around the headphones at the top.

Search tags for this page
armband for droid
armband for droid x
armband holder for droid x
armpocket xtreme i-30 coupon
droid armband
droid razr armband target

droid x armband

droid x armband case
waterproof motorola droid armband
where can i buy a droid armband