are there any good statagy games?

JiggaGeazY

Reaction score
I'm new to android and getting my droid x today. I was wondering what are some good strategy games. Like Tower Defense, RTS, Turn Base.

Tower raiders gold is a lot of fun And gameboid with Pokemon. :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Wordfeud is a must

Ive been playing pocket empires. Its pretty good and doesent take much time each day.

Robo Defense is good.

Haypi is new. Not sure how i feel about it yet.

I am looking forward to dungeon defenders which is not out yet.

Heard Uni war is good but have not tried it.

Last edited:
UniWar and Battle for Mars are turn-based strategy games, in the vein of "Advanced Wars" for GameBoy, or "Field Commander" for PSP.

To be honest, your best best is to do what I do: buy PSX4Droid and play Final Fantasy Tactics, or GameBoid and play Advance Wars or RebelStar. Everything else is just an imitation.

For a strategy fan to be unfamiliar with the Advance Wars titles... a crime. You will be judged someday.

Last edited:
UniWar and Battle for Mars are turn-based strategy games, in the vein of "Advanced Wars" for GameBoy, or "Field Commander" for PSP.

To be honest, your best best is to do what I do: buy PSX4Droid and play Final Fantasy Tactics, or GameBoid and play Advance Wars or RebelStar. Everything else is just an imitation.

For a strategy fan to be unfamiliar with the Advance Wars titles... a crime. You will be judged someday.

I liked advanced wars but man Field Commander was the best turn based strategy game I ever played. I loved that game. I would die if that came to android but I know it won't. That would be sick if someone made something close to it. There is no PSP emulator either huh.

Not yet, but with ever-advancing hardware and the open nature of Android, I wouldn't be surprised if a PSP emulator showed up in the next couple of years.

Though at that point, I'd probably be too busy playing the PSP2. A handheld with the processing power of an Xbox 360...

...sorry. Let me wipe the drool from my mouth.

Back