1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Are there any new RTS or Tower Defense games on the Market?

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by theN8TRIX, Mar 6, 2012.

1. theN8TRIX

theN8TRIX New Member

I've burned out Sentinel 3, Tower Raiders, & Anomaly HD. These seem to be the 3 games on the market with the best graphics and funnest game play. I've tried Grave defense, Robot defense, and Living Dead HD, and they all seem to be very redundant. Weapon upgrades don’t have different modes etc.

Is there a new innovative Tower Defense game out there? The 3 I like have been on the market for a pretty long time, and Im sure there are some that I haven't heard of.

Im also a big fan of RTS games but can't find a good one on the market.
  2. CrimsonTide55

CrimsonTide55 New Member

have you played through the second campaign on sentinel? Its mostly more of the same with a few new things. I agree though, wish a new td game would come out. I've played through the ones you've mentioned as well

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  3. rkstormer

rkstormer New Member

Not exactly a tower defense game, but here is a new action/strategy game with some similar elements. Pirates! Showdown:
    Pirates! Showdown on the Play Store

Sort of an RTS with two bands of pirates facing off. Pretty fun!
Search tags for this page

best real time strategy for android

out of market tower defense games
what is the best rts for android