apps won't install

idk5

Reaction score
i put on bb v 0.5 on my phone when it came out and it worked fine until 2 days ago and the it started to play anything media related twice as fast so i reinstalled the system without swiping because i was putting the same rom on so i didn't, but then i couldn't install any apps they just got stuck at install and never continued so i swiped it and reinstalled it and all the apps disapperd from the market so i tried to fix it by removing data from market didn't work so i reinstalled it and now the apps are there but it gets stuck when i try to install them it just says install for ever
i am really confused on what to do now please help

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Have you tried a different ROM? might just be BB and your phone don't play nice....

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
Yea and it worked fine but not any more the apps are gertting stuck now. I am using kernel 2.6.32.9-g874c292 android-build@apa26 #1

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
i think ur best bet is to wipe and reinstall your rom again and just let ur phone sit right after you resign into your google and let it sit and sit until you wait until you get a 'xxx applications restored' in your notification bar and don't touch it at all until you get that notice or else you might have problems i have found with froyo ur apps restore better that way not with trying to hurry them by going to the market right away and trying to download them that way hope that helps good luck