Apps Hang on Installing

FictionWeLive

Reaction score
I really hope someone can help me. I have an Incredible running hboot 0.92 and radio 2.15.00.09.01. I have tried this with 10+ different CM6 nightlies as well as CM6.0.2. I have formatted my SD Card 2 times and even tried 2 different cards. No matter what method I try to do, my apps always hang on installing. I have deleted .android_secure 15 times, many different ways. When I go into all applications and click Market, it says calculating forever. So it will not let me clear cache. I can only clear data and force stop, which I've tried. I am desperate to get this fixed as my phone is nearly useless without it.

P.S. Also tried with ShadowRom 0.2.1... same issues.

Thanks to all who offer help!

OP
F

FictionWeLive

Reaction score
I've installed CMs latest Google apps pack with their rom. And ShadowRoms Google apps pack with theirs.

OP
F

FictionWeLive

Reaction score
I've installed CMs latest Google apps pack with their rom. And ShadowRoms Google apps pack with theirs.

Over the 10 times I've wiped n reinstalled the rom and Google apps, it would had to work at least once lol. It has to be something different.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
The law of averages would be on your side, yes. :)

I'm not very familiar with the Incredible, unfortunately. I'll see if I can get the RS member with an Incredible to peek in and help. Probably something incredibly simple, pardon the pun. :)