1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

app update notification

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by bpiach, Jan 19, 2010.

1. bpiach

bpiach New Member

I get app update notifications and when I look it will say you have 3 updates yet, when I look at my downloaded apps it'll only show 2 updates available. Yesterday it said I had 1 update available and when I looked I didn't see any. Anyone else have this problem?
  2. 640k

640k New Member

i haven't had this problem. have you checked your system updates to make sure there's not some sort of confusion?
  3. mslal

mslal New Member

This has happened to me a couple times, even today. I frequently check for app updates; I figure that might be confusing the system.
  4. unix.punkx

unix.punkx New Member

I was having this issue for only a day but realized it was asking for an Update for the Visual Voicemail app that came from the phone (I dont use it, I have Google Voice take care of my voicemails) But for some reason the app wasn't at the top of list.
  5. bpiach

bpiach New Member

I've checked the system updates and it says I'm up to date. Could be the visual voicemail (I use PF Voicemail). How would I get rid of it if it is visual voicemail?
Search tags for this page

how do i access app update notifications droid 2