1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No updates found (Constant Update Notifications)

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by pattont, Mar 10, 2010.

1. pattont

pattont New Member

I am constantly getting application updates from the Android Marketplace, but recently I started noticing that the notification would say there are 3 application updates, but truly there were only 2 applications that had updates. No big deal, but now I am getting notifications that there is an update for one of my apps. When I go and look at my downloads in the marketplace, there isn't a program that needs updating..... WTF.... Its getting on my nerves.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Sorry to hear that. I've never had that happen, if it says update available it's usually there. I just tap on the notification to get the update.
  3. pattont

pattont New Member

Yes, That is normally the case with mine. I think it has something to do with using a backup program (my backup pro) to restore a few of my applications when I first got a replacement phone. I can't see how that would be the case since I have updated the apps since then and they are listed in the market.
  4. kcook323

kcook323 New Member

Mine does the same thing. I'm not sure if I have a backup program or not. Is that like Astro?
Search tags for this page

constant application updates