No updates found (Constant Update Notifications)

pattont

Reaction score
I am constantly getting application updates from the Android Marketplace, but recently I started noticing that the notification would say there are 3 application updates, but truly there were only 2 applications that had updates. No big deal, but now I am getting notifications that there is an update for one of my apps. When I go and look at my downloads in the marketplace, there isn't a program that needs updating..... WTF.... Its getting on my nerves.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I've never had that happen, if it says update available it's usually there. I just tap on the notification to get the update.

OP
P

pattont

Reaction score
Yes, That is normally the case with mine. I think it has something to do with using a backup program (my backup pro) to restore a few of my applications when I first got a replacement phone. I can't see how that would be the case since I have updated the apps since then and they are listed in the market.

kcook323

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing. I'm not sure if I have a backup program or not. Is that like Astro?