App that will read your Txt back to you?

sports96

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good App that will ready Text Messages back to you. You know when you are driving and someone sends you a text, it would be nice to just click a button and have the Txt read back to you. Maybe have a Character or even a Avatar read the Txt. Any suggestions?

Thanks

joseserna08

Reaction score
Vlingo has a feat called safereader. When activated, it reads all incoming texts and emails. I have it set up to ignore emails. It's free in the market.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I love when I know people have that crap turned on.... i'll cus, send questionable statements designed to embarrass. My brother wont use it anymore because of that..lol

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
There's a bunch of apps that can do that.

Just type in "drive and text" in the android market and there's a bunch that should pop up. Good to know at least someone else is practicing safe driving by having their phone read texts to them.

I forgot what app it was, but I had one that read out text to me by voice command and I could respond via voice command, it was a pretty cool.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I agree, not everyone should text and drive. Admitting you can't multitask and abstaining from texting is very noble. I appreciate it.

But I can chew bubble gum and walk