anyone update camera360 ultimate? problem w/other galleries

blown93302

Reaction score
hello, i use camera360 ultimate and love it and recently got an upgrade which is supposed to allow to use other galleries to edit. but when i click on other galleries, it says (0) for the picture numbers although there are 100's of pics in my quickpic gallery. anyone else have issues with this or am i doing something wrong? thank you!!

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
blown93302 said:
hello, i use camera360 ultimate and love it and recently got an upgrade which is supposed to allow to use other galleries to edit. but when i click on other galleries, it says (0) for the picture numbers although there are 100's of pics in my quickpic gallery. anyone else have issues with this or am i doing something wrong? thank you!!

I can tell you 2 things. 1 go back to the play store and look at the reviews and see if anyone has commented about this problem. And also try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it and see what happens sometimes it just fixes itself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
B

blown93302

Reaction score
no good, i tried doing both of those things, thats why i made this thread ;)

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Other S3 users in the Play store have noted the same problem in their reviews. Sounds like an issue that will have to be addressed by the developer in the app. I would try to contact the developer and make sure it's a known issue.