Stock Gallery lost picture display

Technoman

Reaction score
Ok.... haven't really had any issues with my Droid until now.

A while back in installed the 2.1 gallery apk file from one of the threads here. Had both on my Droid, and could use either one.

Also have the purchased version of Imagine Multitouch.

In my HOPES that 2.1 was coming, I removed the 2.1 Gallery, and a lot of the other 2.1 Hacks that I had installed.

Now my recent problem. When I go to the stock Gallery, I get a nice icon in the middle with "No media found".

I can see my files on my SD Card in AndExplorer, and they come up just fine in Imagine Multitouch.

What gives... did something happen to the stock Gallery when I removed the 2.1 Gallery?

I know there will be posts on here to do a Factory Reset (not an option - my Droid is working too well everywhere else for that). Searched the threads and did not find anything related to this. Has anyone had this problem, heard of this problem?

Edit.....
By the way, I have pulled battery and the SD Card. SD Card initializes fine, mounts fine, and works fine everywhere else.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I did the same thing, got rid of the multi touch gallery. No problems using the stock gallery at all.