Anyone know what could be causing this?

MR H3LLMAN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
goo-inside.me
Looks like its keeping it awake for 3 hours and preventing deep sleep or idle. I'd recommend getting the Better Battery Stats app. If you decide to pay the few bucks for it feel free to send me some screenshots of your wake locks and partial wake locks and I can help you evaluate them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I use handcent and my awake time is nowhere near that. You can try clearing the cache/data of handcent and that may help.

OP
TSXXX

TSXXX

Reaction score
I use handcent and my awake time is nowhere near that. You can try clearing the cache/data of handcent and that may help.

Cleared the data/cache. Did a force stop. Still didn't help. I ended up just switching back to chomp.

Sent from my GummyNex

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hmmm that's pretty odd. Maybe you can get that Battery app that Mr. H3llman recommended and he can help you out

Reaction score
are you sure it want a message you received causing the app to stay active? for what ever reason?

OP
TSXXX

TSXXX

Reaction score
are you sure it want a message you received causing the app to stay active? for what ever reason?

It could possibly be something that is making all of my messaging apps stay active. The stock messaging app was using 13% and I havent used it in ages. I'm gonna wipe dalvick cache and see if that helps.

Sent from my GummyNex