What is everyone's antutu benchmark score?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess you could say the numbers are really just relative. They are a "score" for each of the tests. Not sure how antutu scores but I guess it really doesn't matter. It's really just a comparison between your device and other devices, so as long as they are all scored the same it doesn't matter. But basically it runs thru all of the tests, gives scores based on the performance, and aggregates them into the total score.

So really it's just comparing your score to others that shows you how your device is performing. Though really, if you look at the chart comparing average scores of different phone, this phone is WAY up there against just about any other phone currently available. From what I've seen, only the Transformer prime is faster (way faster), but it's not a phone anyway.

My device isn't listed other than "my device" is why I came to this thread. Same with Quadrant Standard.
I am hoping to understand more about how my phone works more than where it stands vs others.
Reading things about how quad cores may actually be less battery hungry by the way they use cores , how/when needed, got me intruiged.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

Big Ry

Reaction score
Just got a new high after flashing Franco's 13.1 nightly on AOKP milestone 2 (1350 max at stock voltages). But what's it gonna take to hit the 7k mark!? Lol

a6f821f6-92ff-6124.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

skyshadow

Reaction score
what does everyone with a nexus have for RAM in the system information panel. I just want to know cause I have a max of 695mb available. Does anyone show any different amount. I'm trying to figure what is using up over 300mb of the 1gb we are supposed to have.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Big Ry

Reaction score
what does everyone with a nexus have for RAM in the system information panel. I just want to know cause I have a max of 695mb available. Does anyone show any different amount. I'm trying to figure what is using up over 300mb of the 1gb we are supposed to have.

its probably devoted to the OS. mine shows the exact same number

tekjunkie28

Reaction score
I want to know why the Database IO score are mostly below 300 for stock 4.0.2 and all the other roms and whatnot are 500+???? Im extremely curious

duyna

Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327782748140.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1327782748140.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 2,120

twright86

Reaction score
Just tested mine (using 0.7.6 gummynex, and franco's most recent nightly kernel, overclocked to 1.35 ghz on performance setting)

Screenshot_2012-02-11-16-07-10.jpg