Anyone know how to fix a scratched screen?

GeneralZod

Reaction score
I just noticed my new phone is scratched. A long scratch, running the entire length of the phone. However, I can not feel it, so it seems like a very surface scratch. Any tips, tricks of products for repairing this? Thanks.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Sounds like a design flaw from what I read in that other thread. Apparently the Razr's battery can swell upon charging to the point that it CAN crack your screen without any fault on your part.

OP
GeneralZod

GeneralZod

Reaction score
Hard to say exactly what it is, or what happened. All I know is there's a long line, viewable from certain angles when the phone is off. I can't feel that line in any way. It hardly effects functionality, it's simply annoying, especially given the phone is less than two weeks old.

SallyC

Reaction score
If you can't feel it, I don't think any scratch remover type compounds would make a difference on it as there's nothing to smooth over. Have you tried looking at it under a magnifier to see if it's a crack? I'm wondering if it's a crack if it would be covered under warranty as a design or hardware failure?