Anyone having issues with Pulse?

runswithpickles

Reaction score
I can't add any sites. It forecloses once I hit the + sign every time. Been trying for two days.

Thoughts

snake9

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, and juice defender keeps shutting down. Don't know the cause

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

leutbneot

Reaction score
Just wish they'd allow the damned widgets to show articles from ALL topics instead of from just one source per instance of the widget. If I wanted to use Pulse the way I really see it in my head (because it does the whole RSS / newsreader compilation thing so well), I'd have to use 37 copies of the widget, one for each of my followed sources. This is beyond insane and seems like such a no-brainer on a conceptual level (and probably from a programming standpoint also) that I'm surprised they shipped the first version without this feature, much less build a huge fanbase and get all the way to v2.0 and update EVERYTHING ELSE but disregard this completely. Baffling.

I WANT to use Pulse, I really do. And I do sometimes. But if it were a widget with every top story from all your fav sites... with THOSE graphics and smooth scrolling... now THAT would be something to talk about.

b3ast1

Reaction score
I can't add any sites. It forecloses once I hit the + sign every time. Been trying for two days.

Thoughts

Go to settings and apps once there select installed and clear the cache. This cleared up the exact same issue I was having. If that does not correct it, repeat the steps again and this time clear all data after clearing the cache. Once you have completed that remove the app and then reinstall.

Clearing the cache worked for me on the old version. The new version released started to do the same thing again with crashing to desktop. I tried clearing the cache with no luck. I removed the app and then reinstated and is now working.flawlessly.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App