A question about Pulse

Exayex

Reaction score
I use Pulse and love it. The only thing that frustrates me is there's one site I wish I could get working through Pulse; www.globaldomination.se. It updates daily during the week and I'd love to get the cd reviews to show up in Pulse. Anyone have any ideas how?

I've only played around with it a tiny bit, maybe I'm missing a way to add a site?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
E

Exayex

Reaction score
Anyone?

patrock

Reaction score
I couldn't figure out how to directly add the RSS feed either, but you can add the rss to your google reader account then add it from pulse by accessing your google reader account.

Go to Google reader, make an account, add a subscription to Global Domination.

Then in pulse click the little gear shaped icon in the top left, click the blue + sign. Go to google reader tab, give pulse access to google reader, click the + next to your global domination source.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
You need to add the website's RSS Feeder link to Pulse. Otherwise it won't do anything. There should be a RSS Feed icon or link on sites that support RSS Feeds.

OP
E

Exayex

Reaction score
Sorry for the really delayed replied, I did as you said and it worked perfectly. Thanks so much! I need my daily reveiws of extreme metal to maintain sanity. Yayaya!