1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone else SCVNGR?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Bob Dammit, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

I see this app referenced a couple times, but don't see it having its own thread. SCVNGR is a location based scavenger hunt. Go somewhere, check in, and complete challenges. Simple time waster. Certain places of business offer rewards for completing challenges. Last night, I received $5 off my bill at Buffalo Wild Wings and all I had to do was check in and take a picture of the first letter of my name made out of the silverware. I really haven't played around with it yet, but I was wondering if anyone else was familiar with the app.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. celtic11

celtic11 New Member

I haven't used it at all but I saw the advertisement for it at bdubs the other day and was gonna download it but my phone was dying and I forgot after that. Ill have to try because I spend plenty of money at bdubs.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. lockman

lockman New Member

Wife uses it all the time. I do @BWW. Good time waster.

Swyped from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  4. Laur3nNewm4n

Laur3nNewm4n New Member

I started using it when I got bored with Foursquare. Unfortunately, there aren't any treks in my area, nor do many businesses have deals around me. I think it'll be pretty neat once businesses around me catch on.
  5. Abajo

Abajo New Member

I have this app. It got me $5 off at Buffalo Wild Wings also. I'll keep using it just for that, if nothing else.
Search tags for this page

buffalo wild wings scavenger hunt

scavenger hunt clue to bdubs