Anyone else SCVNGR?

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see this app referenced a couple times, but don't see it having its own thread. SCVNGR is a location based scavenger hunt. Go somewhere, check in, and complete challenges. Simple time waster. Certain places of business offer rewards for completing challenges. Last night, I received $5 off my bill at Buffalo Wild Wings and all I had to do was check in and take a picture of the first letter of my name made out of the silverware. I really haven't played around with it yet, but I was wondering if anyone else was familiar with the app.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

celtic11

Reaction score
I haven't used it at all but I saw the advertisement for it at bdubs the other day and was gonna download it but my phone was dying and I forgot after that. Ill have to try because I spend plenty of money at bdubs.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

lockman

Reaction score
Wife uses it all the time. I do @BWW. Good time waster.

Swyped from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I started using it when I got bored with Foursquare. Unfortunately, there aren't any treks in my area, nor do many businesses have deals around me. I think it'll be pretty neat once businesses around me catch on.

Abajo

Reaction score
I have this app. It got me $5 off at Buffalo Wild Wings also. I'll keep using it just for that, if nothing else.