Anyone Else...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by IAmE, Jul 1, 2011.

1. IAmE

IAmE New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OK so the other day on my Verzion Droid 2 Global my navigation began to speak with two voices. One would be the lady telling me how to get to my destination and the other was a guy's voice repeating the directions but spelling them out. I went to the Verizon store and they had me do a hard-reboot.

That has fixed the navigation issue (did anyone else have that? It took 4 different techs at the store before I got the hard reboot speech), but that has lead to a completely different problem - now the right side of my touch screen doesn't work.

The pull down "clear" nothing, the letters P, L, M, delete or my emoicons - NOTHING. I typically now have to open up and use the physical keyboard.

Anyone else have this issues? Any fix so that I don't have to go through my insurance?

Thanks in advance for any help, anyone can give me.
    -e

2. troglodyte

troglodyte New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had something similar happen before. I had installed another app that used text to speech. Think if you have any other apps that your recently installed that talk to you. There is also a setting somewhere that deals with how text to speech is handled. My droid is down right now, I would help you more if I could.