Anyone else having market issues tonight?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by droidphreak, Sep 20, 2010.

1. droidphreak

droidphreak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can get into the market but when I hit "downloads" im getting "server error has occured" Anyone else getting this? Im in the Seattle area.

update: it seems to be back up now... weird.

2. DroidXhopeful

DroidXhopeful New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    getting the same exact thing right now I thought it was just me (I just unrooted and flashed back to 2.1 and reset everything). At least I ain't alone. It still isn't working for me though.

3. Yakuzagang5

Yakuzagang5 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, wont work for me on either wifi or 3g... only on downloaded page though, not anything else. Droid 1 here

4. Technoman

Technoman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yep, there is an issue with the market right now.... Maybe they are resetting everything so that the market will be ready for the rush to get Flash once 2.2 hits our phones.... :icon_ banana:

5. pushdrops

pushdrops Member

Ratings:
    +1
    same prob here - cannot reach Downloads page not matter how connecting on Droid with Sapph 1.1.1. and stock Eris 2.1 - pretty much all Monday night and into this morning (Tues 09-21) , glad it's not just our phones

once it was also happening on my wife's phone, i was relieved (before attempting to reset too much stuff on my phone in order to troubleshoot) ....

what's weird though is it is OK for many others , not everyone is having an issue, so it must be tied to Verizon and maybe in certain areas? (not sure if the Market servers are setup across difference regions?)

6. JohnnyD359

JohnnyD359 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had the same thing,I thought it was my phone...good tp know it wasnt this time:icon_ banana:

7. RW-1

RW-1 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I believe they have been having issues for a while, it seemed to me that every time I initially open the market, it took 2-3 minutes before the main page appeared. Subsequent openings were fine, but if one waited 30 min or so to open it again, same thing.

I'm sure they'll resolve it soon.