anyone else having market problems?

monkeyboy383

Reaction score
Hey, im having issues with the market all of a sudden. Ive made no changes to my os since this morning (and its had @ least 6 good hours and a restart since). But all of a sudden a couple hrs ago i started getting "a network error has occured". @ first it would show the start page, but wouldnt go to my downloads... now i get it no matter what. Everything else works perfectly... im posting this from my droid. I even did a nandroid restore, so i really dont think its my os. but just incase im running froyo bugless beast v0.4 w/ a P3 low voltage 125/1100 kernel. Anyone else having this problem?

OP
M

monkeyboy383

Reaction score
Do you know if theres any kind of explanation or eta on when itll be back up?

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
No, I don't. I'm hoping that it has something to do with Flash becoming available, but who knows?

OP
M

monkeyboy383

Reaction score
Very true, i was thinking that once you said its everyone. But couldnt that just be uploaded as an app w/o interruption? i heard something a while back about market changes once froyo was released. I could be completely wrong, but since the ota froyo has been out for a while, this would be a good time to get the market updated

dantrona

Reaction score
Market is working for me now. Hasn't for the past couple hours.

mikeyd08

Reaction score
Market was down for me also, but I was able to update my apps using appbrain, which I thought was strange.