Anyone else HAPPY?

LordKastle

Reaction score
From "aliens" mating with humans...to the Book of Enoch and "angels" mating with humans.....the stories are out there. Simply foreshadowing? Or is it our reality. Beware of the Droids.

Lady Droid

Reaction score
From "aliens" mating with humans...to the Book of Enoch and "angels" mating with humans.....the stories are out there. Simply foreshadowing? Or is it our reality. Beware of the Droids.

You know, being an Anime fan, I've watched a lot of things with similar themes, that some people might find really strange, but you're actually beginning to freak me out, LordKastle. :p lol

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would wear some sort of metal undergarments if I were you. NOTHING involving an electronic lock, the Droid is wayyy smarter than that.

BTW 3am sounds about right for when it would choose to strike, this is when it chooses to make phonecalls on its own anyway.

brendanstl

Reaction score
absolutely positively the best phone I have ever owned (go through about 4 upgrades a year) I somehow always persuade verizon to give me the latest and greatest no matter what my upgrade status is.

lauriep

Reaction score
LOVE this thing!!! I am new to smartphones, too, although, like an earlier poster, I have the iPod Touch, and that certainly prepared me/made me lust after, a sensitive touch screen phone. I came from a horrible Voyageur "touch" (not!) screen, and I am so excited about this phone, I can't stand it! Mine had no issues at all.

And having this forum, where I learn something EVERY day, is GREAT!

kcook323

Reaction score
I came from a horrible Voyageur "touch" (not!) screen, and I am so excited about this phone, I can't stand it! Mine had no issues at all.

And having this forum, where I learn something EVERY day, is GREAT!

Me too! I hardly ever used the touch screen on my Voyager, way too sensitive, now with my Droid, I rarely use the slide keyboard. Not without mistakes, but the touch screen on the Droid is WAY better than the Voyager.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
First cell phone was a bag phone in 1993 - November 16, 2009 - Moto Droid - best phone to date. Last 3 years have been Blackberry's, so I did have to go through that crackberry withdrawal. Can't even compare this Droid with my old Storm. Wow, very little if any bugs right out of the box!

Daywalker

Reaction score
I could not be happier, I am a little slow so took me a few to figure out movies but now that I got that :icon_ banana:.
Side by side against my roommates I-Phone mine is faster and the free apps rock.

I only with it had a infrared output to be used as tv remote

JFDroid

Reaction score
I pretty much have no complaints about the Droid. The price was really good, all the accessories I have for it work well, and I couldn't love the phone more. I was disappointed in Google's failure to allow the GMail app to mail to groups (that are saved on the desktop version of Google Mail under my email account), but I remedied that by logging into my university e-mail via their web client... and I can e-mail the group I need through there, so it's really not a big deal. I don't know that I'd use the Droid for business... heck, maybe I would. It's a really sweet phone.

I have virtually zero complaints. I have a family member working for VZW and I show off my Droid to all my friends, acquaintances, classmates, and anyone else I meet and hand out his business cards... he's selling a lot of Droids with a little of my help :) And people I show this phone to are in awe, generally. I showed a girl at a local coffee shop who I used to go to school with, and she said "that's like soooo cool, like at least as cool as the iPhone. My friends in Toledo all have iPhones but I live an hour away and we don't have AT&T where I live... but now I don't care, I want a Droid." Bam. Gave her a business card and she said she'd call and schedule to upgrade next week.

People just love the phone, no matter who I show... which I think is really cool. And at the $200 and below price point, it's affordable enough for most people who would be looking at a smartphone anyway.

The Droid is a great phone, it works as it should, and it has that "Wow!" factor, too, which is great for luring those who want the latest cool thing.

hail36

Reaction score
My first smartphone so I can't compare it to any other. So far its..... awesome.

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
+1 on the happy & thrilled bandwagon. Do I wish it did the dishes and mow the lawn? Yes. Does it sour me on my experience with it so far? No.

There ya have it. DROID doesn't do the dishes or mow the lawn, but has pretty much everything you'd want in a smartphone.

- Mega

mjs31

Reaction score
I have posted a few issues, but don't take that as not liking the phone. I love this phone and it will only get better