Anybody getting feedback?

mikeg

Reaction score
I'm finding that if I am listening to music with either the stock player or Poweramp, I get intermittent feedback when I'm surfing the droid market over 3g. Is anybody else having this issue or has anybody else heard of it? I tried the beats earbuds and 3 different sets of headphones ranging from $10 cheapies to a $100 set.

I'm thinking of exchanging it for another unless this is a problem with the Rezound in general.
mikeg

Volkaru

Reaction score
It's supposedly an "Isolated problem" It's something to do with how much power the phone outputs through the headphone jack, there's supposed to be a little volume rocker you can buy which you can plug the end of your headphones into and then into the phone, and the added hardware helps neutralize the sound problem, but I have yet to try it out. I think the defect is more widespread than some people think, though...I'm on my third Rezound, and even though that's not what I returned the second one for (though it was worse on my first one, which is why I returned that) It has shown up on all three devices I've tried, and a store model, too.

cp24eva

Reaction score
116 views and one response. lol dang it. I don't have this issue that you speak of. sorry.

Byrnie

Reaction score
I've noticed this once or twice while playing music off the phone but it usually goes away quick, in my experience.

Droidwolf75

Reaction score
I have had the same issue on both my Rezounds. It was much worse on the first, which is why I returned it.

I only have 3g in my area till next year. Not sure if that has any bearing. The feedback through the headphone jack seems to be tied to the lighting up of the soft keys. With the static only being present with the keys being lit.

Curious if others will find the same thing true on their Rezounds.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk