Anybody Else Out There That Loves Their Bionic?

ripper2860

Reaction score
Absolutely. It may not always love me back, but I love it none-the-less.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
The people who constantly complain, and who switch immediately to the Razr/Rezound/Nexus are the ones that Verizon makes their business off of. They pray for more and more people who will never be satisfied and THAT is the exact reason that they release new phones every couple months. They know people will always look for greener grass instead of appreciating the things they already have. I am SO happy with my Bionic and am glad I bought it.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Search the web and you'll see thar all 4G phones are experiencing data loss.

I LOVE MY BIONIC!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Search android central, rezound is NOT reporting data drops, same on the forum here. I did find data drops on the rezound in searching.. from the 16th through the 18th, at this time VZW was having 4G issues nationwide and in several large areas nationwide after the 16th. None of the reviews I've seen for the nexus mentioned it either, and many specified that during their use there was no dropout. If I'm not mistaken it also finally got fixed on the TB didnt it? I didn't look too far into that one though, not a fan of the TB...

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Search android central, rezound is NOT reporting data drops, same on the forum here. I did find data drops on the rezound in searching.. from the 16th through the 18th, at this time VZW was having 4G issues nationwide and in several large areas nationwide after the 16th. None of the reviews I've seen for the nexus mentioned it either, and many specified that during their use there was no dropout. If I'm not mistaken it also finally got fixed on the TB didnt it? I didn't look too far into that one though, not a fan of the TB...

Every phone will have it's problems. Data, Camera, Screen Res, or whatever else.

Zregnier

Reaction score
This phone is perfect for me. It has run circles around every other phone I've seen in person. Very rarely do I have any data drops, screen is amazing, and my camera is pretty darn fast too. Running hift3r ROM with Ic3bread pak.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
LOVE my Bionic - it's a beast!
Cant wait for the OTA which is coming soon so more people will feel like the majority of us do.

And down the road.. ICS on this beast is going to be.. well... BEASTLY!

droidrenegade

Reaction score
best ph. out thier

Th:Dis is the best phone out thier at this time .some people just have to complain

82DMC12

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of the Bionic. I'm in strong 4g and can't say I've had data issues. The phone just plain works. I even took it to europe for 2 weeks And while I didn't have data roaming on, I had no problem finding wifi. Maps worked awesome.... pre-cached when I had wifi then used gps to track with no data. OG couldnt do that. Took about 500 pics 50 videos, by far most came out great. Perfect travel companion.

Like I said... the phone straight up works and I love it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
I love my Bionic so much that I literally can't let it go. Verizon has a Razr on the way to my house and I'm not going to even open the box. Sending that bit$# back! Looking forward to the update.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
deborah3756

deborah3756

Reaction score
I love my Bionic so much that I literally can't let it go. Verizon has a Razr on the way to my house and I'm not going to even open the box. Sending that bit$# back! Looking forward to the update.

I looked at the Razr in the store, way to thin for me. The Razr felt as if I were to squeeze to hard I'd break it. So glad I opted for the Bionic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

LaurelRaven

Reaction score
I'm loving mine. Some data drop issues, a few reboots, and poor battery life are my main issues, but with some tweaking and the extended battery, the phone is lasting all day now, and the reboots are very infrequent. I'm hooping to have those two issues, as well as the camera lag issue, resolved by the OTA, and I'm excited by the thought of ICS coming soonish.

Overall, it is a great phone, and revolutionized the way I work and play. Then again, coming from a crappy Samsung Highlight, just about any Droid would have done that.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Every phone will have it's problems. Data, Camera, Screen Res, or whatever else.

VERY true words lol. I'm just willing to deal with SD issues on the rezound vs data issues on the bionic coupled with some storage issues (media area) on the bionic. I'm not saying the rezound is perfect, just it works in the area I need it to.

As I said I love my bionic, but the data issue is one I just can't keep dealing with. heck for that matter even with the data issue it still hurts to go to an HTC phone :p

B

bens42608

I LOVE my bionic. Chose it over the squished little brother with worse screen and permanent battery(razr). I've read alot of people talking crap about this phone but I must just be really lucky because on on the. 893 update and mine works perfect. Plus 3 bars of 4g right now on my living room couch. Maybe I got the only perfect DROID Bionic ;D

thunder550

Reaction score
Other than the same battery life problems that plague all LTE phones I've been very happy with mine. Increase in data speed makes up for it though, I just either have to run the bulky extended battery or switch batteries halfway through the day. Have both options, so it's not a big deal.