Any way to track my droid?

Sapper

Reaction score
So I lost my phone the other day in a cab and the person that took the cab after me picked up my droid. He called one of my roommates on it and said he would get it back to me but we haven't heard from him since then and cannot get him to pick up.

Is there any way I can track it, or any other suggestions to find it?

Thanks

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You would have to have installed an app that offers this feature prior to losing/misplacing it.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You would have to have installed an app that offers this feature prior to losing/misplacing it.

And that app would be ??????
There's several....
... off the top of my head....

Wave Secure
Where's My Droid
Lookout
... and there's a bunch more.

I use Wave Secure, but I got in when it was still beta, so I didn't have to pay for it.

R

RETG

Can any of these apps also wipe your phone from an email/sms message? Used for those 'just in case' scenarios where you know the phone will not be returned (ex., it was stolen and on the way to CA)?

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I heard wave secure can wipe your droid from a PC, but I personally only used Lookout, and was disappointed when it wouldnt locate my phone last night, so I probably will switch to something else besides lookout if I do get another android phone.

briana09

Reaction score
Have you tried your service provider for a tracking solution? If you get it back, you can download "Lookout" or "Where's My Droid".dancedroid