any themes for apex?

ksalce

Reaction score
Has anybody made any themes or port over any themes over to apex? That's the only thing preventing me from transitioning over from zombiestomped to apex. Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

MindArchr

Reaction score
Has anybody made any themes or port over any themes over to apex? That's the only thing preventing me from transitioning over from zombiestomped to apex. Thanks

I'm on zombiestomped too and would like to transition, but haven't for the exact same reason. I hope there are some available or someone will make one (or some) soon....

Reaction score
I'm on zombiestomped too and would like to transition, but haven't for the exact same reason. I hope there are some available or someone will make one (or some) soon....

Apex is still only in beta, so it makes sense for themers to want to wait for the full release so they won't have to redo all their work when that comes out...

MindArchr

Reaction score

Apex is still only in beta, so it makes sense for themers to want to wait for the full release so they won't have to redo all their work when that comes out...

ok understood, that does make sense

OP
K

ksalce

Reaction score

That does make sense but if that's the case, why are people making themes for liberty which still has a lot to be done to it before a full release and not apex. Liberty changes alot too with every nightlie.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I think only Mobile_Sensei's really been themeing Liberty GB. Stetsonaw is going to do both Liberty and Apex when theyre final versions are released.