Any new apps...

cesar357

Reaction score
Is there a new app we can use that works to delete and transfer pictures in the SD card in a Galaxy Note 2? I had QuickPic app but when that new software KitKat came out, the app is not working properly. Apparently we have to use tge stock gallery app from the phone, but it sucks majorly. Is there any apps out there that still allows you to modify pics, delete and transfer from folder to folder?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Are you rooted? If so check out root explorer from the Google Play Store. Marvelous tool with great functionality - well worth the few bucks it cost.

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
Are you rooted? If so check out root explorer from the Google Play Store. Marvelous tool with great functionality - well worth the few bucks it cost.

No. Unfortunately I'm not rooted. Stock phone. Rooting seems so complicated to do. I haven't tried it. Thanks for the reply!

P

promo87

Is there a new app we can use that works to delete and transfer pictures in the SD card in a Galaxy Note 2? I had QuickPic app but when that new software KitKat came out, the app is not working properly. Apparently we have to use tge stock gallery app from the phone, but it sucks majorly. Is there any apps out there that still allows you to modify pics, delete and transfer from folder to folder?

Well, I am afraid but no there isn't any application which can do that for you !! I would say instead of thinking and searching about application like this... :eek: Why don't you start developing it on your own because what I feel is this is just a nice idea if its feasible then I am sure it is going to help out many users out there ! :rolleyes: