Quikpic Bug or My Phone?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over the last few days my Quickpic app has started losing folders and photos in the photos it didn't lose. I have to go back and "add" the folders back by hand, both from the sd card and internal memory. I uninstalled the app and installed it back and it's working right again, for now, but every time I took a new photo, added a download, etc it'd go wonky. Reboot didn't work, delete cache didn't work, delete data didn't work. Only a fresh install has seemed to work.
The Samsung gallery shows them correctly and as I wrote before I can add them back, I'm just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this on my AT&T Note4 (5.1.1) My G2 (5.1.2) is fine, Note8 (4.something ) and Tab 10.1 (4.something ) are also working well but I rarely add anything or even use the app on those devices.
It started Saturday ,I got an update yesterday that didn't change anything and have gotten no reply from Cheetah on my bug report so far.
As I wrote above, it's affecting all folders, no matter where stored and different ones disappear at different times.
Thanks

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><