any issues with Razr?

jrosser

Reaction score
i currently have the Bionic.. and really like the phone.. only issue is the Data Drop.. cycling in and out of 3G when i am in full coverage.. thinking of pulling some strings to maybe switch to the razr..

currently are there any major issues out there? any complaints?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
i currently have the Bionic.. and really like the phone.. only issue is the Data Drop.. cycling in and out of 3G when i am in full coverage.. thinking of pulling some strings to maybe switch to the razr..

You're going to fine the same issue with the Razr, but not to the extent of the Bionic. The Razr exhibits the same problem with data connection loss (not as severe as Bionic) and of course battery drain. However, Razr has a Smart Action app that really improves battery life. Most Razr owners have discovered that if you leave your phone in CDMA only it really improves battery and stops the data loss. Only use 4g when you need the speed.

breedingh8

Reaction score

I hear its mosty the 4g network not the device every now and then when i switch at work from wifi to network via smart actions i just dont get 3 or 4g i keep an airplane mode toggle on my last homescreen tap, tap and fixed.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

vonfink13

Reaction score
Had mine for almost two Weeks and have never had a data drop on 4g..wifi..or 3g...and the battery is now lasting me about 15 hours with moderate to heavy use...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

kombat

Reaction score
I got mine Monday night. I started having problems yesterday. Twice last evening when I went to use my phone it was shut off. Also, I went to bed with it at 70%, about 11pm, and at 6am it was completely dead. I have the battery extender smart action enabled, so I don't know what it was doing all night to drain the battery.

I haven't really had any problem yet with the 4G/3G flipping thing. Seems to be holding 4G pretty steady.