Any interest in bribing a very talented kernel developer to get a TB?

52brandon

Reaction score
Thought I'd get everybody's opinion before I gave up my dream of getting prime to bring his work from the D1 to the thunderbolt. I just switched from the D1 to the incredible a few days ago and only ran his kernels for probably the last 2 months before that and they were amazing. He would be a great addition to the TB dev community. I messaged him and he said he would love to develop for the TB but cannot afford a phone. Would like to see if any of you other TB users had any interest in trying to [convince him to get himself a phone] to develop on...

if you would like to see his work on the D1:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cyanogenmod/127262-kernel-deprimed_test-break-if-you-can.html

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Man I am pretty disappointed not more people are interested in this if I could I would buy him one myself I hope more people get in on this I would definately love to see his work over on the thunderbolt. Used his on my d1 and keep my wifes up to date with his kernels. I am watching this now hope to see this come to pass.

OP

52brandon

Reaction score
Man I am pretty disappointed not more people are interested in this if I could I would buy him one myself I hope more people get in on this I would definately love to see his work over on the thunderbolt. Used his on my d1 and keep my wifes up to date with his kernels. I am watching this now hope to see this come to pass.

I thought the same. He makes an amazing kernel. I told him the same thing about wishimg I could afford to just buy him one. I figured there would be a lot of transplants that were familiar with his work and would love to see what he could do with this amazing platform