Any ideas

Taegost

Reaction score
How often do you reboot your phone? I have to do it every 2-3 days to keep stuff like that from happening, it was the same with my D1.

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Yes squidly, thanks for the quick response. I made some changes this morning (adw launcher and jrummy's oc app) and I just ran a 2598 benchmark. I think it was how I had things configured on my phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Nods_Dad

Reaction score
How often do you reboot your phone? I have to do it every 2-3 days to keep stuff like that from happening, it was the same with my D1.

I was having to reboot at least 3 times a day.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Ok, so new issue has come up, I am not able to access some web pages (get the google screen telling me they are unavailable) and some of the ad pages on the site come up as unavailable. This didn't happen the first time I installed this ROM, nor does it happen with every site, some are ok some are not. I went through SBF back to stock and a fresh reinstall or the ROM it is happening now?

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Nope, I did not block ads, and I was using wifi sitting in my living room. Not sure how I keep screwing this up. I'll keep looking for something.

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it something your doing try a battery pull, could you have wifi issues? Doesit happen on 3g?

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
I ran through every app I had, and it turns out my Jrummy overclocker did have the add blocker turned on.

After changing over to ADW and switching from setcpu and the unstableapps overclocker to Jrummy's, I haven't noticed any of the force close issues I was having before.dancedroid