Any ICS roms that wont make me lose data?

Lunchboxor

Reaction score
With gummy 1.0 I dont have data, period. No 3g, no 4g, no browser access, fb, etc. I have nothing unless I connect to wifi. Stock d4 still works fine, with 3g and 4g in those areas. Also, how do I save the state my droid is in with the rom im on? Like my settings and screens. Say I wanna try cm9 or whatever, and I decided I dont like it, i want to be able to go back to gummy 1.0 and it be exactly how I left it before flashing the new rom.

shaggykid

Reaction score
Not sure about your data problem..

But if you make a backup with ClockworkMod after you have everything set up you can restore your backup and everything should be the same.

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

Garlick

Reaction score
With gummy 1.0 I dont have data, period. No 3g, no 4g, no browser access, fb, etc. I have nothing unless I connect to wifi. Stock d4 still works fine, with 3g and 4g in those areas. Also, how do I save the state my droid is in with the rom im on? Like my settings and screens. Say I wanna try cm9 or whatever, and I decided I dont like it, i want to be able to go back to gummy 1.0 and it be exactly how I left it before flashing the new rom.

You'll need to set up Titanium Back Up to save to SD card, and then when you boot and load it again, set the same thing, and it should restore from the same location regardless of the ROM.

If it's saving to the internal card, everytime you switch ROM's it's deleting the folder, and you can't restore from the internal storage.

Shein0327

Reaction score
In answer to the question that is the name of the thread: No.
not yet, anyhow ;)