Any fix for USB Connect Yet?

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by mikespe, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Apprazer

Apprazer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I uninstalled all my speed testing tools. As long as my phone does what it's supposed to do, is consistently stable, smooth and cool, I don't care what my Q score is.

I tried running the re-primed version of his kernel, but I don't know enough about this stuff to really tell you what I may have done differently. My understanding is that no two phones are alike and how each responds to a rom or kernel is likely going to be different. I just keep backing up and flashing until I get the desired consistency.

2. cbroussard99

cbroussard99 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    USB Working on UD 3.3.1

I got my USB working using one of Pete's new kernels. I also noticed from another post that if you are using Swapper 2 you have to disable it in order to use the USB connection to your CPU.

3. mikespe

mikespe Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Well I've been using peter's kernels for a little over 24hrs now & while the USB DOES work the battery life SUCKS big time! I had the governor on interactive as he suggests in his blog and after 6hrs of LIGHT USE I'm at 20% battery!!!! That's NOT acceptable to me. I switched the governor to ondemand to see how that works. I'll do that for 24hrs or so to see what happens. If I had a choice between USB or battery life I'll take battery life any day. I can use Dropbox to transfer files if need be...

I don't know how these guys age getting 18+ hours from this kernel?

Any other suggestions guys? Thanks

4. crazyjoker2

crazyjoker2 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is true! Mine will not work unless I disable swapper2 first. then it works like a champ.

Search tags for this page
android and gm fix
android chevy fix
android usb not connecting to chevrolet
can androids hook up to the gmc terrain via usb
cannot connect android to gm usb
chevy usb for android
droid bionic gm usb fix

gm usb android

how to connect android to usb in chevy tahoe
is 2010 chevy tahoe usb compatible with droid