Any experiences with Outlook Sync options

Pessoa

Reaction score
For whatever reason I use Outlook a lot. Find a program that will sync via USB or WiFi is the only option I will consider. Absolutely no cloud!

I'm trying CompanionLink now but not really impressed.

What about VCOrganizer or MyPhoneExplorer? Any firsthand experiences that you care to share?

Thanks

DavesPPC

Reaction score
I use Outlook faithfully and have not found a suitable solution as of yet. Outlook and my pda were a great couple....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JRParsons

Reaction score
I've been using VCOrganizer for close to a year now. It works well. It syncs your calendar, tasks, categories, contacts and notes. I also came from the pocketpc and then winmobile, I was very disappointed in the way Android would not play nice with my desktop.
VCOrganizer syncs via btooth or WiFi, i use the wifi and Ive had really good results. You will need to download the desktop client. I think it's free.

Sent from my Illudium PU - 36 Explosive Space Modulator.

OP
P

Pessoa

Reaction score
I'm going to try VCOrganizer and abandon CompanionLink.

I knew going into this there was no seamless interface to Outlook (thanks Google for nothing!) so I have only myself to blame.

steelpastor

Reaction score
I went with a hosted exchange and and very happy with it. I use SherWeb and pay $9 a month to have ALL my Outlook 2010 devices updated in real time. All three of my computers, my tablet and my MAXX are synced immediately--everything... contacts, email (inckuding all folders), etc.

OP
P

Pessoa

Reaction score
Installed VCOrganizer and initial impressions are favorable. Seems to be much cleaner and more compatible with the architecture than CompanionLink.